Exchanges & Returns related to online purchase ONLY
The following items are final sale, meaning no exchange or refund available
- Sale Items
- Pre-Owned Items
- Special Order Items
- Parts, Services, or Repairs
- Gift Cards
- Costs relating to shipping including Shipping Costs, Brokerage Fees, Storage fees for items held, Import and Export Fees
- Any worn or used items
- Any items altered from original condition; including but not limited to, link removal, sizing of item, removal of any seals, engraving, service and/or repairs by any party without our approval, removal or tempering of serial number, removal or tampering of parts or integrity of any item in any way from how it was originally sold.
All products other than the exclusions listed above, which are sold at regular price, can be exchanged only, within 14 days of receiving the item, only should the following conditions be satisfied:
- A Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) is issued and granted.
- The Product being returned is in unworn, unused, in fully new condition with all links and/or parts, and complete with all original packaging and materials; including, but not limited to, all boxes, seals, tags, packaging, documentation, warranty cards/books, and similar.
- Return Shipping instructions are provided upon an approved RMA, which must be fully complied with. Not following these instructions can lead to loss and/or damage, which LORO.CA takes no responsibility for, in the event that instructions are not followed.
- CA reserves the right, upon review of returned product(s), to deny an exchange in the event returned goods do not meet the policy requirements above. Settlement will only occur upon a satisfactory review of item(s) being returned to our satisfaction as outlined in our Terms, Conditions and Policies.
- CA reserves the right to refuse an unidentified incoming shipment and takes no responsibility for any delivery costs incurred, including the cost to return any products which are refused. Please be sure to only ship with an approved RMA and by following Shipping Instructions provided.
Online purchases through LORO.CA can be exchanged in-store, but only with an approved RMA, and upon exchange, an associate will review item to ensure all Terms, Conditions and Policies described here are adhered to and that the item is in new, unworn, unused and unmodified condition.
Online Only Refund
In addition, purchases made ONLY on LORO.CA are available for a full refund for a period of 7 days from receiving the item(s), ONLY if ALL of the following criteria is satisfied:
- Your item was not received as described. In this event an RMA must still be issued.
- All exclusions and policies described in our Terms, Conditions and Policies section here, are satisfied.
- CA reserves the right to refuse issuing an RMA should it be aware that conditions above are not satisfied before requesting a RMA.
- An RMA does not automatically guarantee an exchange or refund. A return can only be fully granted upon receiving and reviewing items, which must meet our policy requirements in full.
- Get your RMA FIRST, by reaching [email protected] to obtain a RMA before proceeding to ship articles back or returning in store. Any items without an approved RMA will be automatically returned, and at expense to shipper.
- CA reserves the right to deny an exchange in the event returned goods do not meet the policy requirements above. Upon receiving a return, it will be reviewed an examined. Should the item be modified in any way, the item will be returned back.
- Online purchases through LORO.CA can be exchanged in-store, but only with an approved RMA, and upon exchange, an associate will review item to ensure all policies are adhered to and that the item is in new, unworn and unmodified condition.