Terms, Conditions, and Policies
At LORO.CA we want you to enjoy the products you purchase from us. That said, its important you fully read and understand our Terms, Conditions, and Policies before making a purchase. It is our objective to be fully transparent about all the details related to your upcoming purchase, which we hope you will enjoy for a lifetime.
By processing an order through LORO.CA, Terms, Conditions and Policies. All of our policies are fully disclosed and will be strictly enforced. No exceptions will be provided or granted.
Authenticity & Products Offered
All items provided by LORO.CA are Authentic, and to ensure this, LORO.CA, strictly adheres to the following protocol when offering a product for purchase.
All NEW items offered for purchase are:
- Where the item is supplied by a Brand; Fully Authorized by the manufacturer where we are an official Authorized Dealer, with product being supplied either directly or through an Authorized Distributor appointed by the Manufacturer.
- Where the item is supplied by a Brand; As described on our website via a written description and related image, further confirmed by a standardized model number appointed and recognized by the manufacturer. Periodically, a manufacturer will make slight changes to a product related to a manufacturers model number, which is to be considered fully inline with the description of the item. We are not responsible for such running changes to a model or model number, based on a manufacturers production; as they are globally recognized by the manufacturer.
- Where the item is a piece of jewellery not supplied by a Brand, such as our in-house products;
– All National (Canada) and Internationally recognised standards are adhered to including the classification, stamping, and/or disclosure of content related to metals (Precious and None), Stones (Precious and None), Other Materials, and Weights.
– When we control the manufacturing of an item, all such standards and regulations are upheld fully.
– Where we purchase a completed item from a supplier, it is confirmed that all such standards and regulations are upheld fully by our suppliers.
– For any item where a Natural (Earth Mined) Diamond is included, a strict policy for adhering to the Kimberley Process, is maintained with all suppliers, to ensure at every best effort we only offer Conflict Free diamonds for sale. https://www.kimberleyprocess.com/
All Pre-Owned items offered for purchase are:
- Provided with a Limited Warranty for either:
1 year provided by L’ORO JEWELLERY through its Certified Pre-Owned (CPO); or the balance of the manufacturers warranty, should this apply; whichever is longer.
- Inspected to ensure authenticity. This will include a review by one of our in-house professionals and/or an authority in the given brand and/or product and/or by the manufacturers service facility; or up to all three levels of verification.
- A detailed review to establish the condition we received the item in, an assessment of any technical work or parts required to recondition the watch, and an assessment of final condition grade when offered for purchase.
- Once a watch is deemed Authentic and sellable in a condition of “Very Good”, “Excellent”, or “Mint” as described according to our grading system; it is deemed to be a L’ORO Jewellery Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) item. If it does not satisfy our review or our grading system as “Very Good” or better, it will not be offered for sale as a CPO item.
Items Offered at a price reduction, also known as Sale Items
We do our best to periodically offer specific items at a reduced pricing, not only to gain your business, but also provide increased value to our consumers. That said, there are many reasons a product may go on Sale at LORO.CA.
Here are some reasons why a product might be offered at a reduced price:
- A special promotion for either specific items or a category of items can be periodically offered
- Discontinued Items which no longer satisfy our current inventory strategies, may be offered at reduced pricing
- Aged product which no longer satisfy our current inventory strategies, may be offered at reduced pricing. Some of these products may have some slight and/or reasonable wear due to time held in inventory
- Pre-Owned items, either L’ORO CPO Certified or Not, May be offered at reduced pricing versus MSRP. Pre-Owned items, by nature, will have some signs of wear, no matter how mint the item may be.
- Scratch & Dent items, showing signs of wear.
- ALL Sale Items are FINAL SALE.
Availability of Items
LORO.CA promotes and provides products on our website that are:
- Typically Stocked items. Such items are either in stock within our inventory or within our suppliers warehouse, and are typically dispatched for delivery between 2-14 days from time of a processed which has passed our verification checks. Some items may be temporarily out of stock or on back order, which LORO.CA takes no responsibility for. However, this will be verified soon after an order is placed, allowing for an opportunity to cancel the order.
- New and incoming items. Such items are typically newly launched and/or in high demand. Such items can take time to receive and/or produce, and may be pre-sold to some degree, further decreasing availability. We cannot guarantee the availability or delivery of either new or highly demanded products.
- Special and Rare pieces. In some cases, we may only have one item available for sale or intend to receive one. These include rare gems, pieces of jewellery, timepieces, special editions, and limited editions. We cannot guarantee delivery for such items.
On LORO.CA you will see an overview of all types of products mentioned above, so visitors can get a strong idea of product offerings, regardless of availability. However, we make a strong effort for the majority of items offered, to be readily available for sale and delivery.
LORO.CA reserves the right, without notice, to cancel or make changes to the following:
1. Pricing and Availability, which can change periodically and/or at any time. In addition, items periodically become discontinued and/or obsolete, making them no longer available through LORO.CA.
2. A processed and/or approved order in the event a(n) item(s) are no longer available
3. A processed and/or approved order in the event of non-compliance with our policies
4. A processed and/or approved order in the event of any fraudulent claims, information, or processing activity (including payment) initiative by the purchaser.
– In the event any of the above occur, any processed funds will be cancelled and/or returned, unless otherwise instructed by a governing body within the jurisdiction of LORO.CA
Orders Placed through LORO.CA
- The following payment methods are accepted on LORO.CA
*Please note, WIRE Payments must be processed manually. Contact us at email@example.com for more details including exclusions, related to WIRE Payments.
- Not all items shown are available for sale on LORO.CA. Some manufacturers will not permit the sale of their goods through online channels. In such cases, please fill out the inquiry prompts, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org , or better yet call or visit one of our locations!
- All pricing on LORO.CA is based on Canadian Dollar Currency (CAD$), and even if a currency tool is provided on LORO.CA, it is only to be used as a guideline. Though we strive to make it as indicative of the final purchase price, such online tools may not necessarily be exactly as shown. CA takes no responsibility for discrepancies in currency exchange rates provided on our website, or by your financial institution or credit card institution, including any premiums for currency exchange or processing fees.
- All orders placed through LORO.CA are not fully completed and ready for dispatch until the transaction if fully verified.
- Transaction verification goes through our compliance protocols which consider the following:
Proper payment and application of payment method including any regulatory requirements, including but not limited to, regulations related to payments and how they are processed, third party payment processing requirements, and ensuring fully settled funds are received before an item is released for delivery.
- CA does not take responsibility for orders that are rejected, even after a confirmation is provided, should our verification checks and compliance protocols not be satisfied.
- CA does not take responsibility for verifying funds which may be interrupted by local banking hours, local holidays, weekends, extreme weather impacting verification, or necessary time to verify funds. Verifying funds can take as quick as one day or up to 14 business days.
- To expedite the verification process, please be available at the telephone number and email provided on your order. An order may be delayed or cancelled if no contact is made through such coordinates.
- Currently, LORO.CA only ships orders where billing and delivery addresses match.
Exchanges & Returns related to online purchase ONLY
The following items are final sale, meaning no exchange or refund available
- Sale Items
- Pre-Owned Items
- Special Order Items
- Parts, Services, or Repairs
- Gift Cards
- Costs relating to shipping including Shipping Costs, Brokerage Fees, Storage fees for items held, Import and Export Fees
- Any worn or used items
- Any items altered from original condition; including but not limited to, link removal, sizing of item, removal of any seals, engraving, service and/or repairs by any party without our approval, removal or tempering of serial number, removal or tampering of parts or integrity of any item in any way from how it was originally sold.
All products other than the exclusions listed above, which are sold at regular price, can be exchanged only, within 14 days of receiving the item, only should the following conditions be satisfied:
- A Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) is issued and granted.
- The Product being returned is in unworn, unused, in fully new condition with all links and/or parts, and complete with all original packaging and materials; including, but not limited to, all boxes, seals, tags, packaging, documentation, warranty cards/books, and similar.
- Return Shipping instructions are provided upon an approved RMA, which must be fully complied with. Not following these instructions can lead to loss and/or damage, which LORO.CA takes no responsibility for, in the event that instructions are not followed.
- CA reserves the right, upon review of returned product(s), to deny an exchange in the event returned goods do not meet the policy requirements above. Settlement will only occur upon a satisfactory review of item(s) being returned to our satisfaction as outlined in our Terms, Conditions and Policies.
- CA reserves the right to refuse an unidentified incoming shipment and takes no responsibility for any delivery costs incurred, including the cost to return any products which are refused. Please be sure to only ship with an approved RMA and by following Shipping Instructions provided.
Online purchases through LORO.CA can be exchanged in-store, but only with an approved RMA, and upon exchange, an associate will review item to ensure all Terms, Conditions and Policies described here are adhered to and that the item is in new, unworn, unused and unmodified condition.
In addition, purchases made ONLY on LORO.CA are available for a full refund for a period of 7 days from receiving the item(s), ONLY if ALL of the following criteria is satisfied:
- Your item was not received as described. In this event an RMA must still be issued.
- All exclusions and policies described in our Terms, Conditions and Policies section here, are satisfied.
- CA reserves the right to refuse issuing an RMA should it be aware that conditions above are not satisfied before requesting a RMA.
- An RMA does not automatically guarantee an exchange or refund. A return can only be fully granted upon receiving and reviewing items, which must meet our policy requirements in full.
- Get your RMA FIRST, by reaching email@example.com to obtain a RMA before proceeding to ship articles back or returning in store. Any items without an approved RMA will be automatically returned, and at expense to shipper.
- CA reserves the right to deny an exchange in the event returned goods do not meet the policy requirements above. Upon receiving a return, it will be reviewed an examined. Should the item be modified in any way, the item will be returned back.
- Online purchases through LORO.CA can be exchanged in-store, but only with an approved RMA, and upon exchange, an associate will review item to ensure all policies are adhered to and that the item is in new, unworn and unmodified condition.
Shipping & Handling
- Currently LORO.CA only ships within Canada and to the USA. Shipping options and delivery times vary depending on shipping location.
- CA reserves the right to refuse delivery to remote or difficult to ship to locations, especially if not permitted by our Shipping Provider(s), Insurance Provider, or should the shipping method not satisfy protocol for shipping insurance.
- Shipping, Handling and Insurance, are at the cost of the purchaser, and not the responsibility of LORO.CA; unless, otherwise mentioned.
- For Shipments to the USA, LORO.CA is not responsible for Shipping and any related import fees such as duty, tariffs, brokers fees, or any other fees related to the importation of any goods upon entry into the US.
- All packages are insured by a 3rd Party Insurer, using strict protocol for shipping luxury goods. Any claims for loss or damage, are at the discretion of the insurer. In the event of a loss or damage during shipping, please contact LORO.CA immediately in order to initiate your claim. If the package cannot be located, the shipping carrier will initiate a trace for the package. This can take up to 4 weeks. When the carrier claims responsibility for the loss or damage of your shipped item(s), and should insurer recognize the claim as legitimate, an insurance reimbursement will be issued to LORO.CA, and the replacement item(s) will be shipped out. If the item(s) is no longer available, a similar item will be offered, and if rejected, LORO.CA will gladly refund your original payment. CA cannot initiate remedy, until shipper and/or insurer complete their procedures for such claims, and reimburse LORO.CA. No remedy can be offered until full settlement of claim is made and issued to LORO.CA.
- It is very important that all protocol is strictly followed in the event a(n) item(s) are being returned, with an approved RMA. The responsibility to satisfy these requirements are solely on the customer. If they are not satisfied, the shipment is void of any shipping insurer, and its delivery is at the sole responsibility of the customer returning it, including any loss(es), damage, or costs incurred.
Please be sure to read this Policy before submitting your personal information to us. By submitting your personal information to us, you signify your consent to our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy, as amended from time to time. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not submit your personal information to us.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information is information about you that identifies you as an individual, for example, your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us through responses to surveys, search functions, questionnaires, feedback, Tell Your Story forms and the like. On some of our Sites, we offer health assessment tools that ask you to provide self-assessment information. We may also ask you to provide additional information such as your e-mail address if you want to obtain additional services, information, participate in a contest or to resolve complaints or concerns.
HOW DOES COMPANY USE INFORMATION GATHERED ABOUT ONLINE VISITORS?
Before forwarding us any personal information, please be advised that any information gathered on our Sites may be used in the aggregate for research and development relating to our Sites and/or for future site development and, if you ask us to, to send you promotional materials. In particular, we may use information gathered about you for the following purposes: to monitor interest in our range of products and to assist us to tailor the content of our Sites to your needs by collecting information about your preferences through tracking of patterns page views on our Sites; to create a profile relating to you in order to show you the content that might be of interest to you and to display the content according to your preferences; and, in circumstances where you have indicated that you wish to receive additional information, to send you information about us and promotional material about our products together with details of any offers we may have available from time to time.
PROMOTIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL OFFERS
With the permission of an online visitor, information submitted at the time of registration or submission may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by the Company provided notice of this fact is made available online. If a visitor objects to such use for any reason, he/she may prevent that use, either by e-mail request or by modifying the registration information provided. The Company uses reasonable efforts to maintain visitors’ information in a secure environment. If you have submitted personal information and want to change it or opt-out, please contact us as described below.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
The Company, in common with many web site operators, may use standard technology called “cookies” on its Sites. Cookies are small data files that are downloaded onto your computer when you visit a particular web site. You can disable cookies by turning them off in your browser; however, some areas of the Sites may not function properly if you do so.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION:
Our Commitment to Security
We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. The Company applies security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, such as retaining information in secure facilities and making personal information accessible only to authorized employees on a need-to-know basis.
Storage of Information: